Handheld Labeling Systems: Equipment & Labels
SATO/Meto offers a variety of one, two and three line Handheld Labeling Systems, ideal for low and high-volume users. They allow you to mark thousands of items quickly and reliably. Used for most merchandising and coding applications, they are available in a variety of choices that will suit every customer need. The applications are endless. Complete A-Z character capability is available, giving you the ability to print your own customized messages. Additional stock print bands allow for tool customization to meet special requirements.
The lock-in print band feature provides greater accuracy when selecting the character’s position. With each tool, you can quickly load and exchange ink rollers and label rolls. Engineered for durability and impact resistance, Sato/Meto tools provide years of dependable service.
- Great for retail, distribution and quality assurance applications
- Communicates endless combinations of pricing and promotional information on a pressure sensitive label
- Assists in inventory control
- Enhances comparative shopping
• Handheld Labeler Datasheet
• Band Layout Brochure
• Retail Solutions: DateRight Food Safety Solutions Brochure
SATO/Meto’s sequential labelers assure high quality and flexibility for shade marking and other consecutive numbering applications. Most commonly used by apparel manufacturers, these systems provide a quick and easy means of identifying cut, size, and ply number information on cut work fabric bundles. These labelers are engineered and built to endure rugged environments with minimal mechanical breakdown. Manual or Air powered versions are available with custom print band layouts that may be tailored to fit that special customer need.
- Available with consecutive number or repeat consecutive number functions
- Air powered versions also available to maximize efficiency and reduce operator fatigue
- Assures high quality and flexibility
- Provides quick and easy applications
• Shade & Sequential Labeler Datasheet